£26,000 - £32,000 per annum, negotiable
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a quality care provider who offer care and support to individuals with learning disabilities and complex care needs, including autism.
They have a number of services across the West Midlands and have recently obtained a new 3 bed residence. They are looking for a Manager to join their team and help develop this small service into a real home for some truly lovely individuals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant qualification.
- Experience of working with people with learning disabilities and complex care.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC compliance, policies and procedures.
- Full valid UK Driver’s license.
- Previous experience with autism is preferable.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established yet thriving care provider who provide a second to none care service. This is your chance to make work a home away from home!
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS FANTASTIC ROLE PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW OR CALL 077-1233-1941 TO SPEAK WITH KATIE.