£30000 per annum + bonus
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for a candidate to ensure the smooth running and financial viability of the Home. To provide a high level of resident care, meeting all regulatory requirements and ensuring the companies policies and procedures are followed.
The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the 24 bed home, based in Crediton (Devon). The home supports elderly service users and dementia awareness is core of the business. The ideal candidate will display a professional, caring and commercially viable service in compliance with the CQC requirements, and all legislative and organisational requirements
The role Involves:
- Managing all aspects of the efficient running of a registered children’s home and the maintenance of registration requirements.
- Maintaining a high quality and homely living environment at all times.
- Managing and developing staff in accordance with the care plan needs of the young people in your care.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Managers Award or equivalent
- Several years management experience in a Care/Healthcare environment
- Thorough understanding of current legislation and good practice in the field of residential care for the elderly
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Sufficient commercial acumen to maintain the financial viability of the Home
- Attention to detail, and ability to present information accurately and concisely
- Basic PC skills
- Sufficient strength of character to enforce standards, and desire to improve or maintain quality in all aspects of the Home’s running