£26,000 - £60,000 per annum
Have you started a career in medical sales and are looking for the next rung on the career ladder?
Do you want to join a company that values staff?
Are you feeling restricted and looking to break into new divisions with a company that offers infinite possibilities?
Then look no further…………
We are currently recruiting for our client, a well-established, global Medical Device supplier, who are looking for an individual to train in the art of medical device sales. Following their reputable training programme, the role will involve selling into hospitals and the NHS, meeting with Nursing staff, Theatre staff, A&E and ITU departments and developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers in order to achieve sales targets.
The ideal candidate will ideally have
- A Scientific degree eg Biomedical, Sports etc (Desirable)
- Full valid Driving License (Essential)
- Previous Medical Sales Experience (Desirable)
- Enthusiasm, drive and excellent communication skills.
- Healthcare experience, preferably in Phlebotomy, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care and/or a Theatre environment (Preferable)
In return the Client offers:
- Competitive basic starting salary of 27k plus (negotiable depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Uncapped Commission
- Amazing training program
- Career Opportunities
IF YOU ARE READY TO STEP INTO A LONG LASTING AND EXTREMELY REWARDING CAREER THEN PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW OR CALL KATIE ON 077-1233-1941 TO DISCUSS FURTHER!