Competitive base + Bonus + Uncapped Commission + Car + Laptop + Phone + Pension + Healthcare
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and eager Urology (ISC) Sales Specialist to join our clients Urology division in the South east of England.
Calling upon Continence Advisors and Urology Nurse Specialists the main aim of the role is to develop new ISC registrations within the area.
Role will involve:
- To maintain existing business within the region via identified Key Accounts
- To work with ISC teachers/educators, to further develop business opportunities
- To identify and develop ISC Key Opinion Leaders and manage National KOL’s
- To coach, develop and upskill Territory Managers
- To project lead any regional activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years medical device sales experience (Urology, Wound care or Stoma) experience with ISC is highly desirable.
- Successful track record of selling to the NHS (at least 2 years)
- Ability to drive new business forward, whilst maintaining great relationships and securing existing, repeat business
- Able to demonstrate negotiating at all levels within NHS procurement
- Experience selling new products is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading worldwide medical company who offer much in the way of career development and with the unique products offered the potential to earn is phenomenal.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW OR CALL KATIE ON 077-1233-1941 TO DISCUSS FURTHER